10.11.06

bloggerversary

well i cant believe it but tuesday was actually my bloggerversary one year since i started my random posts...

so here are what i think are my top 5 posts...

1. please leave me behind - I managed to bag out both sydney anglican evangelism methods and hyper dispensationalist premelinial theology.

2. why the church can be like your gym - the post made my blog look like a muscle man loving site

3. doom review - a disappointing movie because of no exploding barrels

4. train blogging - anybody who has frequented the sydney train system will know exactly what i am talking about

ok well thats my top 4.... i am looking forward to a more prolific year..... well perhaps....

5 Comments:

At 6:25 am, Blogger Unknown said...

You are ranking your best posts?

I thought that you had only posted twice in the last three months?

!!

 
At 7:23 am, Blogger Meg said...

You really need to get out more...

 
At 6:27 pm, Blogger Barry said...

ha ha at what meg said!

 
At 5:55 am, Blogger Unknown said...

PS: Love you man. Not taking to piss...too much!

 
At 10:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello fellow bloggers. This page was created when I found that it was soon to be my 2 year bloggerversary. I threw the word around jokingly for a few days until I thought about searching online for other peoples bloggerversaries. There was some website out there that tried doing this back in 2006 and it hasnt been updated since. I read about peoples stories and was pleasingly surprised when I found most are more interesting than mine.

I realized that the best "intellectual property" or intelligence is derived from bloggers simply because they are not paid. They dont have a hidden agenda and they provide an inside scoop as to the way things are in their respective cities towns or countries. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT mainly because I know the governments hate it... Anyway, bloggers agendas are laid out flat for you to READ. Please email your most interesting blog post to Gillyroze@gmail.com and I will post it here (unedited) immediately... I hope that this page will give a voice to those that otherwise would not be heard. The page is http://www.bloggerversary.blogspot.com Also soon to come, bloggerversary.com

Cheers and luvvv GR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home