24.10.06

ignite

please stop sending me all those emails to tell me to update my blog!! ok well ummm actualy i havnt recived any.... so is anybody out there? *cricket chirp*

well i have been a bit slow becouse i have been bogged under with work leading up to the relaunch of youth ministry here at Maroubra Baps, but finaly it is here....

ignite youth is our new name, replaceing the rather strange "bouth" name.... and i have cobbled together a website for info and a blog.... now i will not be abandoning this blog... in no way the blog on the ignite website will be for extra info and "random thoughts" by me and others on my youth team... i may also cross post ideas that are worthwhile...

so have a look, give me some feedback, and rock on......

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:34 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

new buisness cards ?????

 
At 11:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Website's looking flashy! By the way, Harley reckons you cheated.

 
At 9:26 am, Blogger andy said...

wellif by cheated you mean using a wonderfuly easy mac program... then yes ;)

but hey it looks tops !!

 
At 1:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh damn you salazar and your macs.... quit tempting me! I just went to monty/becky's house... they have a mac in every room! So effortless, so sleek, so aaarrghhhh not mine!

*sulks*

 
At 5:54 am, Blogger Barry said...

Awfully slow loading site...but most 'new' sites are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home