5.9.06

please leave me behind

ok now this is disturbing! if we didn’t have to contend with our christian bookshops being stocked full of the dogey theology of the left behind books, and as if it wasn’t enough to have Kirk Cameron in a Left Behind movie! It is now time for the Left Behind video game!

this is nothing short than 20 backward steps for Christianity! not only is the theology messed up but apparently in the game you have 2 choices on what to do with the "non-Christians" for 2 points you can try to convert them and for -1 point you can just ... blow their head of..

now i believe the next "tool" we can expect from the left behind franchise will be a rebranded "2 ways to live". It will be called "One way to live, one way for me to bust a cap in your ass!"


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:45 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

Thats some funny stuff .... At last a game I want to play ... but I think alot of 1 points for me .... ha ha well done

 
At 8:20 am, Blogger andy said...

no no u have to remember its -1 points.... a slight disinsentive to bust caps! but not much ;)

 
At 5:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you on the not so great theology. I may like the game if you can blow up buildings like you can in Mercenaries. :D

I have to 'cheat' to leave a comment though this beta thing doesn't jive with regular blogger..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home