19.2.07

vintage church

i know the posts have been few and far between.... so just to let you all know i am currently working on a little side project... well more of a main project as its a part of my job.

I am experimenting with the concept of a blogged sermon series at church, it will involve me posting podcasts of the sermons as well as addition thoughts from the series.

I will cross post any interesting articals or thoughts, but also if your a non-maroubra notyetfinished reader then feel free to get involved with the talks and discussion on the series blog.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

Andy you really dont want me adding my comments there!! Trust me lol

 
At 9:22 pm, Blogger andy said...

hey come on all you have to do is get off ya butt to be here live in person some time... then your officially a part of it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home