14.7.06

life is a beach

well its time for an announcement... my secret plans are finally revealed...

I have accepted a new job with Maroubra Baptist Church. This will start in about 6 weeks where i will be the new Youth Pastor (although i dont relay like that title...)

Check out my new hood!


so stay tuned for more details that i will post as they come to hand.

As experienced by dave being on church staff and blogging can be a perilous activity, but more on my future plans (dont worry loyal legions of fans i will not abandon ye!)

catch you on da flipside
(what the heck does that mean?)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:42 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

ok first congrats on the new job ....

Second i have conections in that area i will email about it or something ... ummm just stay safe ok ... My old group runs that area well parts of it so if you move there tell me ...

Thirdly have fun !!! and keep blogging paster andy ..

 
At 12:17 pm, Blogger Dave said...

Yo, the flipside is obviously when the record turns over. So you're saying you'll catch us about 23 minutes time.

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger Meg said...

Moo-roo-bah? Good on you - though I shudder to think about the kind of trouble you, Pip and Josh are going to create!!!
BTW - did you notice that the El Maco is back?!?!?!

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger Meg said...

Oh, and Emma - WE MISS YOU!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home