10.4.08

every direction communities

well the big news has dropped and is public, I have decided to put the missional church ideas that i have been reading and speaking about for the last 3 years into practice! I have the blessing of my church to start a new missional community and to experiement with a new way to be and do church.

I must admit this is a scary thing but i am excited about the potential!

Please feel free to check out the website www.maroubrabaptist.net/directions for more info. I will be blogging there regularly as well and will evaluate the use of this personal blog over the next few months.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:30 pm, Blogger preacherman said...

I want you to know that I loved reading your blog. I have added it to my favorites and want you to that I look forward to reading more posts brother. I pray that God will bless you as you strive to reach out to the emerging generations. I pray that God's riches blessings will fall on you and your ministry. You are welcome to my blog anytime. I talk about contemporary and relevant topics that face Christians and the world. Love for you to comment anytime brother. I hope you have a wonderful week!
In Him,
Kinney Mabry
Aka,
Preacherman!

 
At 12:59 am, Blogger Deb said...

ooh, I'm excited for you!!

I've been to your church, too. Maruobra Baps hosted my brother, Rob Taggart's, wedding reception.

Small world! :)

 
At 6:20 pm, Blogger Pickledeel said...

That post was in April - how is it going? Started yet? Would be very interested to know...

 
At 9:15 pm, Blogger Simon Ovidiu said...

Hi,it's great to see what God has called you to do.I will pray for this plan and also for your family.
I like the picture you post it before the title of this article.
Nice blog!
God bless you!

Visit my blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home