4.1.06

big butts and pets

before you get married there are many things that need to be discussed, you need to know that down the track there aren't huge major things you disagree about. Obviously for me, a christian, emma's commitment to Christ was important, we needed to talk about many other things as well..

one of them that is most important is.... pets..

we were both keen to have a pet or two and we agreed that from now all our pets would be named after 90's rappers. This list is endless ... Ice Cube, Snoop doggy dog (great name for a cat)... etc. etc.

anyway when we get to sydney we are both keen on a kitten and i am keen on naming it Sir Mix A Lot! yeh baby its the ultimate 90's track "I like big Butts"

anyway after checking the wikipedia for Sir Mix A Lot info i came across the website www.sirmixalot.com your one stop shop, for the mix a lot!

and there it was i couldn't believe my eyes! A free email address @sirmixalot.com

i can now also* be reached at:

notyetfinished@sirmixalot.com

*i will probably forget about this in like 2 weeks, so dont like change my email in your address book....

9 Comments:

At 6:08 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

You know how i feel about caging, inslaving, training, keeping, they are all one in the same and to do it for your own sick amusement is just wrong in a word.

"Pet ownership is an absolutely abysmal situation brought about
by human manipulation." -- Ingrid Newkirk

"The bottom line is that people don't have the right to
manipulate or to breed dogs and cats ... If people want toys,
they should buy inanimate objects. If they want companionship,
they should seek it with their own kind," -- Ingrid Newkirk,

 
At 6:42 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

OH and on the sir mixalot "i like big butts" you may want to see the Christian remake of Sir Mix-A-Lot's classic rap, "Baby Got Book". "I like big Bibles I can not lie, / You Christian brothers can’t deny, / When a girl walks in with a KJV* / And a bookmark in proverbs, You get stoked" * King James Version
By: Whiteboy DJ

i was going to send it but found a link here
http://www.devilducky.com/media/25512/

carnt get that song out of my head thank you very much

 
At 9:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!!! LOVE IT!! :)

 
At 10:53 pm, Blogger andy said...

doh! you beat me to posting the Baby got Bible! i was going to blog it tommorrow... i still might ;)

and Kristy... when do you start your blog ay ;)

 
At 11:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading my husband's blog. However, just for the record, I do not have a 'Big Butt'. My bottom is nice and medium sized.

 
At 9:32 am, Blogger Dave said...

Definitely medium-sized, Em (not that I look). But I must admit that when I read the title I wondered if he was going to get slapped by the Mrs!

 
At 7:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave for your concern, you're a gem! :-)

 
At 10:49 am, Blogger Dave said...

Hey good luck with the move today, kids. Stay in touch.

Also, check out my blog hit-counter. Largeheartedboy linked to my Best Singles of 2005 list (I don't know the guy, but he has a lot of readers) and he's multiplied by traffic by a factor of 10 or more.

 
At 5:48 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men. ~Alice Walker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home